Group Coaching or Workshop
Coaching is so much better with friends! Homeschool groups, conference organizers, leaders and support groups find my workshops or group coaching a perfect, budget friendly fit.
- Minimum 20 participants required.
- Larger workshops for additional cost.
- Organization must secure/pay venue.
The following mandatories are in addition to workshop fees:
- Microphone/speaker system depending on venue.
- Travel, Lodging, Meals, Expenses for 2 people if more than 50 miles outside my home area.
- Materials fee not included. I will provide a per-person materials fee if needed for workshop.
- Author Book signing/sales/distribution of PR material after event.
- Book review/PR in your social media outlets.
Topics may include:
- Starting to Homeschool, Organizing Your Homeschool, The Highschool Years, College Prep, Burnout, Curriculum, Special Needs, many others. Just ask!
Homeschool groups, leaders or those needing a keynote speaker, find Bev’s expertise and humor, both engaging and inspirational. She has spoken many times across the U.S. and would be happy to craft a dynamic speech for your event.
Keynote speaking engagements are scheduled at least three months in advance, and are available to small or large crowds at a secured venue of your choice.
The following mandatories are in addition to Keynote/public speaking fees:
- Microphone/speaker system (Lavalier microphone/speaker for large crowds).
- Travel, Lodging, Meals, Expenses for 2 people.
- Vendor Booth, when possible.
- Author Book Signing/sales/distribution of PR material after key note speech.
- Book review/speaking PR in your media outlets.