Group Coaching or Workshops
Coaching is so much better with friends! Homeschool groups, conference organizers, online summits, leaders and support groups find my workshops or group coaching a perfect, budget friendly fit.
- Minimum 20 participants required.
- Organization must secure/pay venue.
- Larger workshops for additional cost (to cover materials).
The following mandatories are in addition to workshop fees:
- Microphone/speaker system.
- Travel, Lodging, Meals, Expenses for 2 people if more than 50 miles outside my home area.
- Extra materials fee not included. I will provide a per-person materials fee if needed for workshop.
- Author Book signing/sales/distribution of PR material after event.
- Book review/PR in your social media outlets.
Topics may include:
- Starting to Homeschool.
- Organizing Your Homeschool.
- Homeschooling Through Highschool.
- College Preparation for the Homeschooled Student.
- Choosing Curriculum.
- Special Needs Homeschooling.
- Homeschooling Multiple Children.
- Getting Past the Fear of Homeschooling.
- Dealing with Naysayers.
- Starting a Homeschool Group or Cooperative Program.
- Planning Your Homeschool Day.
- Homeschooling While Working.
- Organizing Your Homeschool Space.
- Homeschooling Multiple Grade Levels.
- Homeschooling Through Illness.
Have an Idea? Just ask!
Homeschool groups, leaders or those needing a keynote speaker, find Bev’s expertise and humor, both engaging and inspirational. She has spoken many times across the U.S. and would be happy to craft a dynamic speech for your event.
Keynote speaking engagements are scheduled at least three months in advance, and are available to small or large crowds at a secured venue of your choice.
The following mandatories are in addition to Keynote/public speaking fees:
- Microphone/speaker system (Lavalier microphone/speaker for large crowds).
- Travel, Lodging, Meals, Expenses for 2 people.
- Vendor Booth, when possible.
- Author Book Signing/sales/distribution of PR material after key note speech.
- Book review/speaking PR in your media outlets.
Please contact Bev at [email protected] for your individualized quote, or to speak further about speaking engagements.